Would you like to stand up for intergenerational justice and become familiar with working in a small NGO? Are you willing to organise the awarding of the demography prize endowed with €10,000, or to support an art project on the topic of intergenerational justice? These are only two of many more exciting ventures.
The Foundation for the Rights of Future Generations (FRFG) is looking for interns supporting our young team.
The FRFG intergenerational justice and sustainability
Among our projects are:
• Organising symposia and conferences
• Initiating intergenerational justice projects through press releases and direct contacts with decision-makers
• Awarding of the Intergenerational Justice Prize and the Demography Prize, both endowed with €10,000
• Academic research studies on intergenerational justice
• good command of English, additional language skills are welcome
• profound MS-Office skills
• high standards of commitment and flexibility
• ability to work both in a team and independently
• confidence to talk to important decision-makers from politics and business
• high degree of personal responsibility
• Firm interest in intergenerational justice, sustainability, and demography
Tasks may include:
• (co-)organising conferences
• administering the prizes
• internet research on current topics
• reviewing scientific books and essays
• website maintenance
• public relations work/contributions to the monthly newsletter
• day-to-day office tasks
Field of Study:
Any. The FRFG usually does not employ people who have already finished their studies. Exceptions apply.
Start/Term of Internship:
Applications are welcome for any time period.
Part-time internships (1-2 days per week) with individual arrangements regarding working hours and location are still possible. Please apply online.
If required, the FRFG can provide accommodation to applicants.
As a not-for-profit NGO, where most people work completely unpaid (e.g. the board members, the scientific director), we are not able to pay any kind of salary.
Please send us your detailed application (cover letter, CV, certificates) by post or email.